About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cardiologist
Duties and responsibilities: Cardiologists are physicians who have recieved additional training to prevent, diagnose and treat different conditions on the cardiovascular system.
Salary: $180,000 - $400,000
Education: 4 years ungraduated, 4 years medical school and 3 to 8 years of internship.

Reflection: This sounds like a very interesting and important job I would not mind becoming a cardiologists they get paid extremely well but I want to head a different direction so that is the only reason why I wouldn’t become a cardiologist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment