About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

                                        Psychiatrist
Physhiatrists are physicians who specialize in the problems of mental illness. As physicians, they are licensed to use a wide variety of treatments and may write prescriptions. Psychiatrist may work for the government, have their own private practice, or work in hospitals, clinics, or universities. Their duties include
- Designing treatment programs.
- Conducting psychotherapy sessions.
- Prescribing potent mental illness drug.
- Supervising electrotherapy treatments.
- Conducting research.
- Loading a team of mental health care providers.

Average Salary
$90,000 - $200,000
Educational Requirements: Bachelors, MASTERS, PH.D. degrees.
In addition to completing the requirements for a degree in allopathic or osteopathic medicine psychiatrists must complete an intensive three years  residency in psychiatry.


Reflection: No I would not like to be one because it does not seem as interesting as other jobs. I wouldn’t be able to do this job as a career in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment