About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dermatologist
Duties & Responsibilities:
·        Providing Consultations
·        Performing Dermatological Screenings
·        Prescribing Medication
·        Performing Dermatological Procedures

Salary: $314,017

Education:
·        Residency from medical school
·        Bachelor's degree
·        Internship, 1 year
http://www.howtogetridofscarshq.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/derm_pat.jpg


Reflection: Much like a plastic surgeon a Dermatologist provides almost just as much. Being a Dermatologist would be a privilege and honor to perform. Being a doctor of any sort and providing care for others is what matters most. At first I know I’d be a bit awkward situated since it is only specializes in skin care. Lot of the times it is in the most uncomfortable regions. It’d be a bit getting used to but it definitely would NOT be a challenge for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment