About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Success is not an accident. Success is actually having a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have tomorrow." -Alan Stein

       


Success isn't an accident, it just doesn't happen to anyone randomly you have to work hard to be successful in the future. You cant just say i want to be successful and it will happen magically. You have to do many things try your best on everything, learn from your mistakes. Everyone can be a successful person but the thing is are you going to work hard all the time are you going to give it your all. Anyone can be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment