About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Right!
         "If your so called friends urge you to do anything you know to be wrong, you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone. Have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow." - Thomas S. Monson

If your friends are doing something wrong you should say something. Even if you were to be alone that doesnt matter. If they laugh at you for doing the right thing well those are not real friends. You have to always always do the right. If your friends dont respect for what you believe in, or are always doing the right thing then they are not real friends. Make other people do the right thing, you dont have to follow and do the wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment