About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if your esteem you own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company" George Washington

Being lonely, doing everything by yourself, and being by yourself is much better than being around a group of friends. They will somehow influence you in doing the wrong. If you are independent then you will always manage in choosing the right without anyone pressuring you to do the wrong thing. Be around people who will do good in your life. Don't focus on others. You do what you are supposed to do. In the long run nobody is ever there for you, but yourself. Having good beneficial friends in not bad at all. But you don't have to get used to always counting on them because maybe one day they wont be there for you when you actually need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment