About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cheerleading 

Cheerleading means everything to me. Its my hobby, my passion, my life. It is something that represents who i am. I've met many great people while cheerleading. My cheer team is my family. We all work hard together, we push each other to our limits and we help make each other better. It is also an excellent work out. It keeps your body fit, and makes you feel good about yourself. Many people think that cheerleading is not a sport or that all we do is scream and kick. Clearly those people are wrong. Cheer is a sport and it is not east at all. We do many difficult stunts, dances, jumps, and tumbling. Cheerleading is my all. Its my inspiration. I love being a cheerleader.  



No comments:

Post a Comment