About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"I wont cheat" -Dale Murphey

Cheating is never good. No matter the circumstance you are in. It can affect many people if you cheat, mainly yourself. its not good for your mental nor physical health. Life is hard, there are many obstacles in life. But how well you play thats up to you. We dont need people to me motivating us or supporting us to keep foing good. You can be independent with no one on your side and you can still be choosing the right. Every second of life you have to think to youself and know what you are going to want in the future. If you cheat you will get no where. Nobody benfits from cheating. You can work hard. This is your arena. Many people think of life id different perspectives. And sometimes thats what we need. Cheating is never right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment