About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

An Internal Phenomenon
“The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon: self-respect, dignity (self-worth), integrity, and self esteem.” -Dr. Laura Schlessinger
imgres.jpg


Reward’s are not always about getting a gift, or getting money. A reward can be just making someone else feel better or being honest or just working hard. For example, if a senior women is carrying a ton of bags and she is having a hard time you decide to help her by laying off some weight on herself. You feel good about yourself because you were kind enough to take time out of your day to help somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment