About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Phillip Riggs Four success Tips
  1. Work Hard
  2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don’t chase after money
  4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you
imgres.jpg
Everything listed above is the key. The key to a successful life, the key in being a ctr person at ALL times. This is absolutely amazing and beneficial. We should all take in consideration the tips that Phillip Rigs has shared with us because they will definitely come in handy. Do what is best for you. You’re not living life with someone else and following what they say, do what is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment