About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

  “I have been asked what I mean by ‘Word of Honor’. I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first” -Karl G. Maesar

imgres.jpg

This quote is trying to tell us to never break our promise if we give our word to someone then we have to accomplish it and not let them down. They trusted us and if we don’t keep our word then it’s possible that they will our trust. We always have to keep our word no matter the circumstance. For example, if a friend asked you to help them wash their car on a certain day and time it is your responsibility to be there. If you decide you don’t want to go or something came up you are still breaking the promise. No excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment