About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Do the right thing at the right time
“It’s a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.” -Pam Knox


 imgres.jpg

You have to have courage, having courage will be beneficial. If someone is always scared to stand up for themselves or simply speak up you are not being a CTR person. For example, if a friend tells you to go smoke with them but you know that isn’t the right thing to do you have to speak and firmly say ‘NO’, but if you’re scared and say ‘yes’ you are not being brave, and you aren’t being an assertive person. Stand up for yourself, have pride. Don’t be a follower. You do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment