About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

1. I liked how Mr. Haymore always had a quote for us each time we had this class, and he explained thoroughly what it meant.

2. I didn't like typing tutor because although i don't type perfectly i am okay with that

3. I feel like if you influence the students SO MUCH in being a great student and going to college some might just want to do the opposite

4. Every day was a highlight for me. I learned so much in this class it made me think of what i want for my self in the future

5. I know I was capable of doing much better, i had a bad attitude some days which is not good at all

6. I write for 5 min daily in my life planning note book, i re read what I want for myself later in life.

7. Yes, I a committed to being a CTR person all the time. Choosing the right benefits you a thousand times more.

8. To never let other people come between you not being successful, or for you not choosing the right thing to do

9. I will always remember how Mr. Haymore believed in each one of us, he always told us that we were capable that we can be great human beings

No comments:

Post a Comment