About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Greater Values

Malik Stewart is a high school wrestler who goes compete at state champions, although he loses he still goes shakes the other teammates and his father’s hand as well. He was not angry with them. He acted extremely humble about it. Both contestants were great but one did it better than the other. Roman Chapa was in a horse riding race but he wanted to win so bad that he decided to cheat. He electrocuted his horse just so it could go faster, and when they caught him he still lied and denied that he had not done that. Don't be a Roman chapo, such a bitter person. Be a Malik Stewart, kind and humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment