About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

“You will go far with CTR” -Mr. Haymore
imgres.jpg
As long as you always chose the right you will be successful. Nobody should ever prevent you from choosing the right 24/7. Distant yourself from the people that will bring you down with them. Make yourself be better in every aspect of life. Instead of dreaming what you want to do in the future make it a goal and accomplish it. Everyone is capable of being extraordinary, not everyone is willing to work hard for it. Be determined, work hard, accomplish your goals. Be successful. Do great things with your life. Be confident and choose the right. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment