About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

Something that a teenager might stress about nowadays is bullying. Cyber bullying, verbal bullying, and even physical bullying. I go through many problems at home so most of the time i am very moody, but I tell myself that the problems you’re facing now won’t mean nothing in a couple of years or even months. Being a CTR person helps you overcome any obstacle that comes across your life because as long as you do the right thing ALL the time you will have nothing to worry about. We can give teens that are have a tough time advice, telling them that maybe what they’re going through isn’t something they should actually be stressing about.
Common-Teenage-Girls-Problems.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment