About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

“A promise must never be broken” -Alexander Hamilton


imgres.jpg

Promises isn’t just saying that you will do something or go somewhere for sure, it is also about trust. If you make a promise to somebody that person is trusting you to keep it. But if you don’t then they may lose your trust and they will always think bad about you. If you keep making promises and you keep breaking them they will just not trust you anymore. Losing someone’s trust is not good at all. You will lose many things if you lose somebody’s trust. You didn’t chose the right, which is probably the worse mistake you can ever do. Always keep your word. You’re not always going to chose the right and honestly that is perfectly fine because what is life without risks. Not fun at all. You don’t have much time. So why are you going to be all safe with anything you do? I don’t think you always have to chose the right , because you don’t. That is no fun. So enjoy life. And do whatever you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment