About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

“True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.” -Brigham Young

Doing the right things will always give you many benefits. You will be great, get freedom, get independence when you decide to do the right thing. If you choose the wrong you will get consequences, and you won’t be happy with them. You have to think of what is going to make you successful and happy. Which choice will make you the better person. Nothing good ever comes from choosing the wrong. Always choose the right. Great things will happen to those that do.

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment