About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

They’re Right
“My basic principle is that you don’t make decisions because they are easy; you don’t make them because they are cheap; you don’t make them because you’re popular; you make them because they’re right.”
-Theodore Hesburgh

Life wasn’t meant to be easy. If everything was easy everyone would be happy and successful. No challenges to overcome, nor goals because everything will be so easy it will just be handed to you. You have to reach for the highest. Just because something is easier and requires less work does not mean that it will be great. Greatness only comes to those who work hard. You don’t choose to do anything because of the value and how it can benefit you in the social way.

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment