About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The truly good
“They’re only truly great who are truly good.” -George Champan

Any person that is trying to do good will automatically be great. If you are not a good person you will never be a truly great person. Maybe you’ll earn your way up by cheating, but that will not make you a great person because you are not choosing the right and going down the wrong pathway. If you want to be great remember to do it the correct and humble way. The fair way. Instead of cheating yourself. There is consequences for everything you do. The real question is, will you want the good or the bad consequences. That’s up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment