About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sound and Good

“It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound’ (not good) -Joseph Smith

images.jpg


        We have to influence others to do good. We can show other people that not only bad things can make you “popular” but doing good can too. Doing bad things does not make you cool, it makes you an idiot. For example, if you think failing a test makes you cool, it doesn’t. There is no need for you to chose the wrong. You can be “popular” as well if you do your work. Stay away from drugs and just simply do good.



No comments:

Post a Comment