About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Doing what is right, fair and honorable is more important than winning or losing." -Chick Moorman

Doing the right, the fair, and honorable is much more important than to win or lose. If you win or lose that doesn't matter at all.You always have to chose the right no matter the circumstance or situation. You have to be fair all the time because fairness is very important. Honorable, is also important because being an honorable person is best. If you are a ctr person and you lose you are still a winner because you are a ctr person always.Anyone can be a fair,good,honorable person it just takes time to be a ctr person all the time, but we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment