About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, November 30, 2015

"Kindness is the essence of greatness." -Joseph B. Wirthlin
What this quote is telling us is that kindness is greatness. If you are kind that means you are being a CTR person, you are being nice to someone, and that means you have a warm heart. Why say something mean when you can be nice. If you are kind and humble to other people they will treat you the same. But if you are mean to them and tell them nasty things they will be the same way or even worse to you.  Kindn
ess basiclly leads to greatness in some way. Because if you are kind then nothing is stopping you. Being mean has many terrible consequences. Its always best if you are kind to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment