About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, November 13, 2015

 1. Have the courage to say no.
 2. Have the courage to face the truth.
 3. Do the right thing because it is right                                                                                        
These are 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity


We all have that temptation every once in a while to do the bad thing. No matter how much we want or someone wants us to do the bad thing we have to keep choosing the right. We can tell them no, tell ourselves no. We have to be honest with ourselves and others as well. We have to do the right thing always because it is the right thing to do and doing the right will always take us far in life. No matter how many people are choosing the wrong you still have to choose the right. If your so called friends are doing the wrong dont be around them they are just going to influence you in doing the wrong thing and we dont want that because after a while they wont be here for you. Be around the nice, caring, good influenced people.

No comments:

Post a Comment