About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, November 6, 2015

"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." 
Proverbs 13:20


Whoever walks with wise men shall be wise men as well. Whoever decides to walk with the bad people will end up being bad people too. You have to make your choices wisely decide who you want to be friends with carefully. You want to be a good person. How can you be a good person and wise when you're surrounded by bad people everywhere you go to. You dont want that you can get in big triouble and do stuff youve never done only because youre not around the good people. So walk with wise people not fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment