About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

-What is veterans day? A public holiday on the anniversary of the end of world war 1 to honor the US veterans of all wars.
-When is it? November 11
-What is the purpose of veterans day? To honor all the people who served.
-Why is it important to show honor on veterans day? Many people died for this country we should show respect.
-List several ways to show honor and respect on veterans day?
-Write a reflection of at least eight sentences expressing your feelings toward veterans day
Veterans day is a very special holiday. Its when you take the time to realize that so many people got killed to help our country. But it shouldnt just be November 11 where people take the time to remember the people who served. It should be every day not only on Veterans Day. If it wouldnt have been for all the people that served this country would not be what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment