About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, November 30, 2015

My Thanksgiving break was very relaxing. I slept in most of the week. I went hiking in the morning and bowling at night. I went black Friday shopping with my mom. My brother's girlfriend came over so i got to meet her. My sister came to visit for a few days. I watched the 5 season of Pretty Little Liars all over again. I watched college and nfl football. I was a ctr person when I took out my sister to eat and when my brothers money fell and he didnt notice I picked it up for him and I gave it to him. I read the book looking for alaska this week as well. I didn't have much homework so i didn't have to worry about doing it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment