About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, December 4, 2015

1. Can people trust me to do whats right?
2. Am i committed to doing my very best?
3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?
  
"If the answer to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail." -Lou Holtz

If your parents, teachers, friends or any adults trust withdoing  the right thing you are one step closer of being a successful person. If someone cant trust you how are you ever going to be a success. You always need to be trusted. Another important thing to becoming a successful person is always try your best no matter what. You have to do your best all the time even if you're tired, don't give up. It will be worth it. So you always have to be committed to doing your best. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Its that simple. If someone is mean to you or she/he is giving you bad attitude be the bigger person and be nice to them. You have to stay humble. Show them that you are not affected by there insults or bad attitudes. If you have these qualities you will for sure be a successful person in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment