About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, December 14, 2015

"Always do right." -Mark Twain

This quote is telling us to always do the right thing. Its best for everybody, doing the right will get you very far in life. Don't follow what other people do unless its the right thing. You rather be alone and independent than to be with a group of people that make you choose the wrong. For example, if you're in a group with people that are always drinking and smoking, it might be fun but it is affecting you. There bringing you down because drinking and smoking is not good. If you're not in a group you rather just be independent stay home and study you will have much more fun in the long run and you will be successful. Don't be around people that will influence you to making bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment