About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase
I had barely finished writing my flash cards and it was our turn to present next. I wasn't scared at all yet. I didn't even realize i was about to present until i walked to the front of the classroom. We started our power point presentation. It was not good in my opinion. I was the last was to speak. I took a couple of steps i totally forgot how to start off my slide. I tried to remember but i couldn't. I stood there stuttering because i didn't remember how to start off my slide. The creative component was next and we couldn't find it on the computer. I got my flash drive and tried to open it but it wouldn't open i had accidentally deleted the file. I had remembered i sent the imovie to assistant principal, he came towards the computer, logged into his email, and the imovie was there. We played it and we finished after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment