About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class Evaluation
I enjoyed this class because we learned many valuable things. There were so many inspirational quotes Mr. Haymore showed us. I heard things in a different perspective. I liked how we would research about the medicine department. We were able to explore the many different careers medicine has. It could have been better by learning about different careers as well. I believe i tried my best in this class. I could've tried harder with my typing tutor but other than that I gave it my all. I am committed to being a CTR person. This class has taught me that by being a CTR person you will have success and greatness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment