About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fear

"if we do whats right, we have no need to fear." -Evan Stephens
This quote is telling us that if we do the right thing you have nothing to fear. Meaning if we always choose the right then everything will go right so we wont have to worry about the bad consequences or the bad things that can happen to us in the long run. For example, if you do all your work, home works, study you will for sure pass the class and you will get accepted into a great university but if you do bad and not try at all, you never study or do anything you will not pass and you wont get into a good college and when you've realized that you have chosen the wrong and that you cant go to a good school the following semester you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment