About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015


Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia. It has thousands of volcanic islands. This country is known for there jungles, beaches, and volcanoes. Indonesia has a tropical climate consisting of heavy rain, and high humidity and temperature. November through march is rainfall season and April through October is dry weather. Many languages are spoken there such as Dutch, English, Arabic, Sanskirt etc. The capital of Indonesia is Jakarta, and there population is 249.9 million. I selected this country because its so interesting fulfilled with many beautiful things such as there beaches and islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment