About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

     I spent most of my vacation at home, with my family. I went to Palm Springs the last weekend of break, and I also did lots of shopping. I went to an art museum and met my sister in law's parents at Palm Springs. I watched 'The Revenant' its about Leo Dicaprio. My family and I watched the saturday college football and Sunday nfl football games. I was a ctr person over break because my mom was exhausted of cooking and cleaning so I offered myself help her with the chores. I didnt recieve any homework but i did read the book "The Raft". I had an interesting vacation. I got to do different new things

No comments:

Post a Comment