About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Friday, January 29, 2016

"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what's right."
 Dean Smith

It's not about who takes the wins or the losses. Its about who did the right thing, or how they did the right thing. Leaving a legacy is never good nor was it his choice to do so. Mr.Dean decided to leave a legacy and just chose to do the right thing. Which makes him a better person with an outstanding personality. That is all that matters that he decided to do the right thing. Doing the right thing will take you very far in life. It will accomplish your goals. Even if the right thing doesn't seem fun or it doesn't seem like it is the correct choice. Choosing the right is always the best answer. You will be shocked by how far you can get by just choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment