About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Monday, January 25, 2016

"Of all the work that is done or that can be done for our country, the greatest is that of educating the BODY, the MIND, and above all the CHARACTER, giving spiritual and more training to those who in a few years are themselves to decide the destinies of the nation." -Theodore Roosevelt


This quote is telling us that you have to be the very best that you can. The only way to make that possible is of you have these 3 characteristics. This will show how we will be in the future, how are lives will be. What impact will we make later on in life. Our destination is all up to us however we decide to do thats how we will get rewarded in the long run. So everyday we have to use and practice these characteristics






No comments:

Post a Comment