About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"When you tell one lie, it leads to another" -Paul Hatch

When you try to cover up a lie its always going to reveal itself no matter how hard you try to cover it up. It doesnt matter who you are lying to, the truth always comes out. Its not good to lie, if you did something you weren't supposed to do you have to admit it not lie about it. Take responsibilities for your actions. One lie leads to many more lies. If you lie all the time nobody is ever going to trust you even if you're speaking the truth. Lying is no fun either it causes problems. If you are being a ctr person then there is no need for you to lie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment