About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

                        "Its not about how to achieve your dreams. Its about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma (destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you" -Dr. Randy Pausch

There are many many different ways of reaching your goals in life. If you do them the wrong way then whats the point. You didn't chose the right in reaching your dreams. If you are going in the good path in life then you will be rewarded by karma. If you are a religious person then God is the reason you full filled your destination. Its better off if you do everything the right way it will lead you to good consequences. If you try to reach your goals the bad way you will have bad consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment