About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

"Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being." 
Mr.C.S Haymore 

If you chose the wrong, you have to take responsibilities for your actions. If you do something then also take the responsibility. Not only when it's convenient but all the time you have to accept that you did wrong or right. For example, if you cheated on a test and the teacher caught you, and called your parents don't try to lie about it. You decided to cheat so now you have to take responsibility for the wrong decision that you made. But lets say if you scored a 100% because you studied and memorized the material your parents will be very proud of you. You will accept that you got a great score because you studied and that is choosing the right.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment