About me

I am Brenda Serrano I am a student at Linda Marquez High School on the Hpiam floor. I am a cheerleader as well here at Marquez. Cheerleading is my hobby, its what i do in my free time, it represents who I am.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do." -Richard L. Evans

We have to be strong enough to begin and keep doing the good things, and to quit doing the bad things. For example, if you smoke you have to have the courage to quit smoking once and for all. Another example is if you start to do your homework you have to continue doing it because that is the right thing to do. If you are not strong enough you will never be able to quit from doing something bad or continue doing something good. Its all up to you, your the one that has to take control and chose the right thing to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment